Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Update on Graham Martin's Status for Thursday at Augusta

I was in the television studio this morning helping out with the weekly coaches show, when I ran into head men's backetball coach Terry Sellers.

After chatting with Sellers for a few minutes, I just had to know what Martin's status was for the Augusta game on Thursday night.

(Martin left Saturday's game with a concussion in the first two minutes of the second half)

Sellers said that Graham did not practice in Tuesday's session, and if Martin cannot go today in practice, then things look grim for Thursday.

I reported yesterday in the main portion of the blog that Graham said he would be ready to go after talking to Graham in class on Tuesday. Sellers, isn't so sure.

GCSU needs Martin, there's no question about it. If I had to guess, I'd say Martin will be ready to play knowing him.

Nontheless, we will find out Thursday night!

Talk to you from Augusta at 7:20 on Country102.3fm in Milledgeville or online at http://www.country102fm.com/ (wkzr link).

#14 'Cats vs. #7 'Jags!

This one will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment