Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome!

Hello, fellow Bobcat faithful! Much thanks to all for following yours truly throughout the rest of basketball season, as well into softball and baseball season here in 2010 at GCSU! It has been a pleasure serving as your full-time student play-by-play broadcaster for the GCSU women’s soccer, women’s and men’s basketball, softball and baseball over the last four years and I look forward to continuing the trend on into the exciting future!

The following blog posts will consist of game previews, GCSU athletes in the spotlight, as well as other athletic and broadcast information pertaining to GCSU athletics in Milledgeville.

I am looking forward to you joining me on the airwaves and the blog the rest of my time here at Georgia College!

As my signature phrase goes and will always be, “Bobcat’s prevail!”

Let’s get this thing started!

No comments:

Post a Comment